Casting the Head!!
Today I have cast the head. I used a two part urethane casting resin that was slush cast in the silicone mold we made earlier.
Here is a photo of the urethane slush cast in the mold. This takes time, patience and several coats!
Here is the cast demolded from the mold. Note all the detail from the mold!
The next part of the project is to cut out the mouth. From there we will build a functional mouth with detailed teeth and tongue and then its time to install the mechanics!!
Stay tuned for my next Blog when we will install a moving mouth, raising eyebrows and maybe a stick out tongue!!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink